Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grand Opening of www.modmomME.etsy.com

OMG! I cannot believe it is almost here. I am so incredibly excited about opening my shop tomorrow. It is going to be hard to let many of the items go as I wish I could keep them for myself. Thank you all for your support through this whole process. It means so much to me!

So, do you want to know what special discounts followers/fans will get this week? First, the scoop... Tomorrow I will be listing nursing covers, nursing clips, paci clips, bib clips, and key fobs. All items will be $5 except the nursing covers, which will be $20! As a fan/follower you can buy any 3 $5 item and get 1 FREE. All orders of $50 or more is FREE shipping! Also, I will be randomly selecting customers and you will receive a FREE gift from me. Please be sure and favorite some of my store items, so that I can assure you will like the gift I send you. In order to qualify for ANY of these discounts simply put the items in you cart and follow the prompts, but do not pay for your item until I can adjust your paypal invoice to reflect the corresponding discounts.

If you like what you see, but have a different fabric, ribbon, or theme in mind convo me I we can discuss a custom order!

If you do not already have an etsy account sign up- it's completely FREE to do so. Please be sure to mention that modmomME referred you. Tell your friends about www.modmomME.etsy.com and receive future discounts for my store. They need to let me know you referred them. Lastly, make sure to tell them to follow me, so they can benefit with fan/follower discounts as well.

Alright, I guess that sums everything up. I must go and tie up the lose ends and finish preparing for tomorrow. Thanks again for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment