Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

FREE US Shipping! ETC

I know that this is soooo last minute, but I wanted to let my readers know that I am offering FREE US shipping until tomorrow, July 6th, 2009. I hope someone takes advantage of this offer! :)

Next, I would like to somehow collect reviews for my items from my customers. If you have purchased from me and have not left feedback please do so for me. I want to figure out another way to show potential customers what other customers think about my products as well. I will be looking into a nice way to display this. As soon as I figure it out I would like it if I could get input/reviews/feedback from customers and in return I will give you 10% off your next order. If anyone already knows of a nice way to do this please let me know :)

Also, I have thought about making a bigger dispose a diaper bag for you to leave in your car or bring to grandparent's houses or even for your own home. My MIL swears by the plastic bags and has wanted something to hold them. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice on this.

Lastly, I wanted to let my readers know that over the next month and 1/2 I have several blog features and blog giveaways lined up. I will try to keep you all update and informed, so that you may participate as well. I am so excited about the things to come to mod momME and I am glad to have each of you to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment