Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Enjoy FREE US shipping in my shop.

Last night I thought of a wonderful giveaway for my blog, but I am afraid it might be too late! I would love to give this ACU dispose a diaper bag away to a military wife/mom. As an Army Brat, military families are always close to my heart! I am grateful to the sacrifice they make every day to help ensure our safety and freedom. I bought a bunch of ACU fabric because I would love to cater my handmade skills to the military families! I have contacted 1 military wife blog already, so I hope that I can give this dispose a diaper bag a way as a very minuscule thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment