Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Paradise found on Etsy!

I thought I would start doing some Etsy finds and posting them on my blog! I am not sure I can commit to doing this every week, but I will try. I started out with a few of my favorites and then soon realized that they remind me of the beach, so I made it my theme. I LOVE each of these items. The only downside is that now I want to go to the beach even more.



1.Coconut Cream 2 oz Vigorous Sugar Scrub Sample Trial Travel SizeI traded a zebra print dispose a diaper bag for this sugar scrub. It is amazing! I could smell coconut as I walked to my mailbox to get it.
2.SeaShell WindChime
3.Paradise Reef - Larimar and White Coral Branch Pure Silver Karen Hills Tribe Starfish 4 in 1 Interchangeable Y Necklace

4.Turquoise summer purse
5.Cocoa Brown Spring/Summer Crochet Shrug
6.FEET RETREAT The Original Sea Glass Flip Flops White Sea Glass and Turqoise Swavorski Crystals BLING Size 6
7.Cocoa Jungle - Chunky Bracelet I listed this beautiful bracelet in a past treasury, but I love it so much I am posting it here!


What do you think of my finds?

1 comment:

  1. My scrub! That was an awesome trade. I cant wait for the baby to come so I can use them dispose a diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete