Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dispose a diaper bag/keychain

I am so excited about this creation. I just listed the Dispose a Diaper bag/key chain to my etsy store. This is probably one of the most practical items in my shop! As fellow mothers know you are not allowed to dispose of your child's diaper in doctor offices. You must bag it and bring it home with you, which mean you must bring bags with you or depend on the staff to get you one. The Dispose a d Diaper bag/key chain simply clips to you keys via the small split ring. You can also clip it to the inside of your diaper bag etc. I would love some feedback from my readers! I am excited to see what you have to say.





No comments:

Post a Comment