Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My 2 1/2 yr is OCD!

My little boy has been on my mind because he is sick right now and is not himself. His tummy hurts and he is running a fever, so I am staying up with him until it breaks. In the meantime I wanted to share some info with my readers about my little boy. First you must know that both his daddy and I are perfectionist with most things. I figured he would be this way as well, but not at 2 1/2 yrs old!

He amazes me with his knowledge every day! The other day he pointed at a triangle and said "mommy that triangle is broken!" I was floored... Sesame Street is paying off for us and so are the movies "Your Baby Can Read!" I highly recommend them. Kameron is ALWAYS asking to watch them and he has learned a lot from them. A few months back we were at KFC and his daddy asked him what he wanted to drink. Kameron pointed to the spout on the drink fountain that said water and said "uhhhh I want water daddy!" Our only assumption is that he new what the word water looked like!

Any way.. here is a picture of his tool toys that he lined up.

It looks like an arrow from a bow and arrow! He lines up his cars, flash cards, blocks, and anything else he finds! He gets so mad when Kallee messes them up and you can see how frustrated he is. That is the part that worries me. He is in a complete trance and if you interrupt his little world he gets so mad he clinches he teeth and will hit! I guess he has my lack of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment