Hello and welcome to mod momME blog. This blog is intended for mod momME customers, friends, family, and fellow mommy's who want to know more about mod momME and my life as a mommy! Please be sure to visit me at www.modmomME.etsy.com to see some stylish mommy accessories. Thank you for reading!

Friday, June 5, 2009

It is all in my hands now!

Well all the details for the graphic design are over now. :( Yes I am actually sad because I enjoyed the whole process of deciding what I wanted and working with Erin to make it happen. She has done a lot for me... my logo design, Etsy banner and avatar design, business card design, blog design, custom packaging design cards, coupon/gift certificate design. She even made me that button to the right just because! I know I am cheesy. I truly am having withdrawals because now it is all up to me. I guess I am scared about it all and the possibility of failure and rejection. Right now I should be sewing, but I am too high strung and overwhelmed. Tonight has not been a complete waste of time because I did print my sewing labels. They are drying as I blog! I guess I need a pick me up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad too! It's been so fun to work with you, and I'm so pleased with the way everything turned out! Will definitely keep in touch and I need to show you pictures of the baby :)

    ReplyDelete